Business Intelligence + Version Control
Data Analysts create SQL models. Users explore models via self-service interface.
This speeds up the Q&A cycle and engages the entire team.
Build SQL Models
- Use it when you need it.
Dont Repeat Yourself
- Reuse SQL blocks.
- All visualizations and dashboards are automatically checked for errors after making changes to the data model.
- Work on changes in test branches before making them available to everyone in production.
Explore on Their Own
Powerful Query Builder
- The views are joined at query time based on the selected and filtered fields. Different charts know which fields they can work with.
True Self Service
- Don't wait for someone else to get the visualization you need. Just select and filter model fields, then specify the chart type.
See generated SQL
- Queries that are easy to read and understand.
- More than 20 chart types that you can customize without code.
- Specify links between specific reports and dashboard filters
Role Based Access Control
- Fine-tune access to visualizations, dashboards and models.
Version control for DataOps
Mprove models, visualizations and dashboards are all synchronized with YAML files and become the basis for using the Git version control system.
Personal test environment (local repository) for each SQL analyst.Production environment (remote repository) for all project users.
Make changes safely. See the results instantly. Push to production when ready.
- Save, Commit, Push, Pull, Merge, Revert - much of what you need for powerful change management.