A better workflow for teams
Data Analysts create SQL models. Business users explore the models using a simple user interface. This speeds up the Q&A cycle and engages the entire team.
Build SQL Models
- Use it when you need it.
Dont Repeat Yourself
- Reuse SQL blocks.
- All visualizations and dashboards are automatically checked for errors after making changes to the data model.
- Work on changes in test branches before making them available to everyone in production.
Explore on Their Own
Powerful Query Builder
- The views are joined at query time based on the selected and filtered fields. Different charts know which fields they can work with.
True Self Service
- Don't wait for someone else to get the visualization you need. Just select and filter model fields, then specify the chart type.
See generated SQL
- Queries that are easy to read and understand.
- More than 20 chart types that you can customize without code.
- Specify links between specific reports and dashboard filters
Role Based Access Control
- Fine-tune access to visualizations, dashboards and models.
Version control for DataOps Era
Mprove models, visualizations and dashboards are all synchronized with YAML files and become the basis for using the Git version control system.
Personal test environment (local repository) for each SQL analyst.Production environment (remote repository) for all project users.
Make changes safely. See the results instantly. Push to production when ready.
- Save, Commit, Push, Pull, Merge, Revert - much of what you need for powerful change management.
And coming soon
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do you integrate with Dbt?
- Mprove and Dbt complement each other perfectly. Dbt transforms data within a database. Mprove makes SQL queries on transformed and raw data. We share a passion for code versioning when it comes to analytics.
- How Mprove works with database?
- Mprove needs read only access to the database. We do not modify your data.
- What the difference between Mprove Cloud and Mprove Open Source?
- We strive to make Mprove as open as possible. By using Mprove Cloud, you save on infrastructure and maintenance costs, helping us make Mprove better every day.